NCS Meet of Champions Track Meet Friday May 27 UC Berkeley
The top 3 athletes in each event qualify for the CIF State Meet to be held June 3,4 at Buchanan HS in Clovis, CA. The top 6 places medal at MOC.
Marin athletes who have qualified for the MOC Finals to be held on Saturday May 28.
- The Marin Catholic Boys 4 X 100 relay qualified with the time of 43.08
- Grace Daily of Branson joined the exclusive club of MCAL sub 5 minute 1600m runners with the qualifying mark of 4:59.91. ( Of the six girls that have broken 5 minutes three of them are from Branson. Julia Maxwell ran 4:54.19 in 2013 and Anna Harleen ran 4:59.67 in 2014).
- Glennis Murphy of Redwood qualified in the Girls 1600m with the time of 4:59.99
- Rachel Bordes of Redwood qualified in the Girls 1600m in 5:00.87
- Liam Anderson of Redwood qualified in the Boys 1600m with the time of 4:23.40.
- Ariel Dunbar of San Marin qualified in the Girls 100m Hurdles in 15.23
- Max Glasser of Marin Catholic qualified in the Boys 400m with the time of 49.07
- In the Girls 800m Gillian Wagner of Redwood ran 2:15.45 to qualify for the final
- In the Boys 800m Andrew Thomas of Redwood ran 1:56.41 to qualify for the final
- Ariel Dunbar of San Marin qualified in the Girls 300m Hurdle with the time of 43.23
- Ariel Dunbar of San Marin qualified in the 200m running 25:09
- Max Glasser of Marin Catholic qualified in the 200m with the time of 22.26