The following athletes placed in the top 3 at the NCS Meet of Champions to qualify for the 2015 CIF State Track & Field Championships to be held June 5/6 at Buchanan HS, Clovis.
- Jordan Winters of Branson jumped 5-04.00 to place 2nd in the Girls High Jump
- Isabella DeBruin of Justin Siena placed 2nd in the Girls Pole Vault clearing 11 feet
- Nassim Kabbera of San Rafael placed 2nd in the Boys 1600m with the time of 4:19.41
- Gillian Wagner of Redwood placed 3rd in the Girls 800m with the time of 2:13.60
- Frankie Shaw of Tamalpais placed 3rd in the Boys Pole Vault clearing 13-08.00
Glennis Murphy of Redwood placed 4th in the Girls 1600m with the time of 4:51.32. Glennis met the qualifying standard for the State Meet.